Xerox Body Project- Mixed Emotions

Emotions are apart of everyones lives daily. People have so many different emotions and they are can change very quickly. That is what this piece represents and why I chose expressionism because his art form shows exaggerated emotions. I have had some anxiety problems in the past and my emotions were all over the place. The different facial expressions in a circle represent that there is a consent rotation of emotional. A never ending circle of fluctuating emotions throughout the day which sometimes we can not control.  The meaning of the hands around the faces represents reaching out and trying to have someone help you get out of the cycle of emotions to be happy, not lost and all over the place. I tried to fix the lines when the scans printed but it wouldn't work but then this turned into something meaningful. The lines to me looked like jail bars which make me think about hoe sometimes I felt trapped in confusing and sadness and could never break out unless I have help from others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Art Project

Flipbook Project- The Poison Apple

Final Project- Coral Reefs